- Games：THE “DENPA” MEN 2 Beyond the Waves：THE “DENPA” MEN 2 Beyond the Waves is available now!!
THE “DENPA” MEN 2 Beyond the Waves is available now!!
- 2013.12.10Nintendo Everything's Interview
- Here we have a recent interview with Nintendo Everything!
Head on over to have a read!
- 2013.11.15Non-Fiction Gaming's Review
- We have here a review by Non-Fiction Gaming! Let's head on over!
- 2013.10.18Nintendo Force's Interview
- Looks like we were featured in Nintendo Force's Magazine!
Check out page 54, and the interview we took!
- 2013.09.26The Thunder Dragon
- Today’s post is about the strongest monster in the entire game.
- 2013.09.24Conquering the Colosseum
- Today we have special information regarding how you can make it to the top of the Colosseum rankings.
- 2013.09.21An Eye for Variety
- In total there are 32 types of fish. That isn't that many, and as no singular variety is more difficult to catch, you may find this to be one of the easier challenges to complete in the game. Give it your best shot.
- 2013.09.18Catching Up
- Let’s talk about fishing.
- 2013.09.17The Final Chest in Cave of Darkness 3
- It’s time to tell you about an incredible chest in the Cave of Darkness 3. This is the third and final of the special chests you can find in the cave, but don’t worry, we’ve saved the best for last.
- 2013.09.13The Formidable Enemy in Cave of Darkness 3
- Don’t you agree that among all monsters in the Denpa Men series, Mist type monsters are probably the ones you want to avoid?
- 2013.09.11The Second Treasure Chest in Cave of Darkness 3
- Today, we will be introducing the second treasure chest that can be found in Cave of Darkness 3.
- 2013.09.09The First Treasure Chest in Cave of Darkness 3
- Today, we will introduce one of the three treasure chests in the Cave of Darkness 3.
- 2013.09.06Cave of Darkness 3
- The third Cave of Darkness not far off from Digitown is a very beneficial cave. There are treasure chests from which you can get rare items and monsters perfect for earning a ton of gold.
- 2013.09.04Tips for Ice Island
- The enemies in this dungeon you should take particular note of are the Ice Dragon and the Captain Squid.
- 2013.09.02Ice Island!
- While in the Fairy Village, you will receive a request from the Queen, to defeat an atrocious monster from the Ice Island.
- 2013.08.30More about the Fairy Village
- Today we'll give you more details about the Fairy Village!
- 2013.08.28In the Fairy Village
- Today’s topic is about the Fairy Village.
After defeating Lady Viper, the fairy will let you into Fairy Village. Here, you will find shops you have never seen before, the recycle shop and the paint shop.
- 2013.08.26How to Defeat Lady Viper
- Today we are going to talk some more about Lady Viper!
- 2013.08.23Lady Viper!
- We’ll talk about Lady Viper today.
- 2013.08.22Destructoid Review
- Destructoid's review of THE "DENPA" MEN 2: Beyond the Waves
- 2013.08.21Orb (Part 2)!
- You will need all 3 orbs present for the fairies to consider it as a full set, however the last 2 orbs can be difficult to find. If you consult with the fortune teller, she will tell you that the dubious dwarves will have them. But dwarves can be quite dodgy, can't they?
- Let’s talk about Orbs today!
- 2013.08.16Cave of Darkness 2!
- There’s a large island to the west of the Digitown continent. After getting off the boat, you will see an immensely powerful monster soaring through the air. Proceeding forward will bring you to the front of a dark cave, but unfortunately, you will not be able to enter it right away. This cave is in fact ‘Cave of Darkness 3’, and you will have to first clear the ‘Cave of Darkness 2’ to be able to enter. But the question is, where might the ‘Cave of Darkness 2’ be?
- 2013.08.14Finding the Water Temple
- We will be talking about the biggest problem in ‘The Denpa Men: Beyond the Waves’ today - Finding the Water Temple.
- 2013.08.12In the vicinity of Horti Kalcha
- Previously, we mentioned that Horti Kalcha is a village that focuses on fishing and cultivating plants. However, aside from the village, the areas surrounding the village also focus on fishing and plant cultivation.
- 2013.08.09Horti Kalcha
- Introducing Horti Kalcha today! Due Northeast of Coliseum, this village isn't an important location that you need to particularly take note of. However, for those who enjoy fishing or cultivating plants, be sure to drop by!
- 2013.08.07The Grand Volcano
- In order to enter this beast of a volcano, you will need the "Magic Extinguisher." Do you happen to have this lovely item on hand? For those who cannot seem to find it, take a good look throughout all of the villages we have introduced thus far!
- Dungeons in the pyramids near the Desert Village are filled with numerous high level puzzles. The answer for the puzzle at the pyramid entrance is different for everyone and depends on each the player. Villagers will give you hints, but please be aware that one of them does not tell the truth.
- 2013.08.02Equipping gets you more!
- Last time, we talked about equipment that increases the probability of getting dropped items, but there are also other advantages to using equipment.
- Today’s topic is about an item’s rarity.
After a battle, monsters will drop gold and items. Monsters will definitely drop gold, but the likelihood of a monster dropping an item differs. The probability of items dropping depends on the category the item belongs to, namely, ‘Treasure’, ‘Rare Treasure’, and ‘Ultra Rare Treasure’. The rate at which items appear differ greatly!
- 2013.07.29The Desert Village
- After they have visited the desert village, your friends will be on their way to the nearby Pyramid, but the villagers all have some hints on how to enter. That being said, one of them is not telling the truth, so consider what each one says thoughtfully.
- 2013.07.26A Heated Discussion
- After defeating the King of Evil, it will become clear that your friends must go and talk with a wise old man named Micah. The old geezer lives by himself under ground at Scorch Volcano, northwest of the Tower of Evil.
- 2013.07.24Aren't They Cute?!
- Ah, the lonely Pink Ham, the weakest of the monsters you’ll encounter on the seas.
- 2013.07.22The Sea Dragon
- Today we need to tell you about the vicious monster that you could encounter upon the open sea.
- 2013.07.19The Red Bolts
- At the Coliseum, the first team you will face is known as The Red Bolts.
- 2013.07.17For Glory!!
- Now that your Denpa Men have a boat of their own, why not head for the Coliseum? As you are probably already aware, at the Coliseum you can battle online against different players!
- 2013.07.15A Boat!
- After defeating the King of evil, your Denpa Men will have earned themselves a brand new boat! Congratulations, the game truly begins from here!
- 2013.07.12Taking Down the King of Evil
- The great villain that stood in the way of the Denpa Men time after time in THE “DENPA” MEN They Came by Wave is back, waiting to challenge your party at the end of the Tower of Evil.
- It may not be halloween, but today we have a very frightning monster to talk about! Oooohhh!
- 2013.07.08The Tower of Evil
- In the early stages of the Tower of Evil, just like in the previous game, a powerful enemy called Dark Dragons will appear. Be careful, these enemeis are incredibly fast and have a fierce attack that attacks all enemies.
- 2013.07.05The Northern Cave
- Today we introduce the cave on Digitoll as well as what awaits inside.
- 2013.07.04Pressplay's Review (German)
- For all of you Denpa Men fans in Germany, here's a review for you!
- 2013.07.03The Wind Bug
- Today we introduce a frightening monster from Digitoll. The Wind Bug is one of the powerful monsters that appears on the new island.
- Ol' Digitoll has changed a great deal from the first game; in many ways it is a new place entirely.
- 2013.06.29After Defeating the Hammer Angler
- After you have defeated the Hammer Angler, the dwarves will connect the two ends of the tunnel. At its exit will be somthing familiar...
- 2013.06.28The Hammer Angler
- Today we have some advice on how to clear the boss of the Ocean Tunnel, the Hammer Angler.
- 2013.06.27The Box Boy
- Today we have quite a bit to say about the unpleasant monster that appears in both the Caves of Darkness and the Ocean Tunnel, the Box Boy.
- 2013.06.26Ocean Tunnel
- Many water-type enemies appear in the Ocean Tunnel near the port town, where you will be most successful if you bring Denpa Men with electric-type attacks.
- 2013.06.25The Port Town
- South of the Cave of Darkness, there is a Port Town populated by dwarves. Don’t ask us why there are dwarves in a Port Town there just are okay!
- 2013.06.24The Incisor and the Golden Ham
- The Incisor and the Golden Ham that appear in the Cave of Darkness are both very unique enemies.
- 2013.06.22Caves of Darkness
- Today we’re introducing the Cave of Darkness in the area nearby where the Thunder Golem appears.
- 2013.06.21Thunder Golem
- Today we will introduce one of the powerful monsters from the new continent. Among those, the Thunder Golem boasts an incredible strength.
- 2013.06.20Through the Channel
- Continuing along with your adventure, you will encounter a dwarf who has fled from beyond the ocean. Actually, this dwarf will become quite an important character as you progress through the story.
- 2013.06.19Twinfinite's Review
- Today's review comes from Twinfinite.com! Check it out!
- 2013.06.19After Defeating the King Ook
- After you have defeated the King Ook, you will recieve a key. You’ll be able to go to a place you have never been before and enter into a room you were unable to enter...
- 2013.06.18Big Monkey (Part 2)
- The King Ook is first major boss you will encounter in THE “DENPA” MEN 2 Beyond the Waves. Just from his title, you can tell that this Ook is a step up in strength from the others you have fought in the game.
- 2013.06.17Hidden Block's Video Review
- A new video review from www.HiddenBlock.com!
- 2013.06.17Big Monkey (Part 1)
- Finding that big monkey, the King Ook, might be the single most difficult puzzle to solve in the first part of THE “DENPA” MEN 2 Beyond the Waves.
- 2013.06.15The Leaf Hog
- In areas where the forest is dense and it may be hard to see enemies, there is always a risk you will be attacked unawares by a monster.
- 2013.06.14The Shockmusher
- The Shockmusher is the first truly difficult enemy you’ll encounter in THE “DENPA” MEN 2 Beyond the Waves. This quick-witted monster is not only likely to get in the first attack, but it has the annoying ability of spreading spores that can paralyze your entire party!
- 2013.06.13Pocket Gamer Review
- Here's a review of THE "DENPA" MEN Beyond the Waves from the webstie, PocketGamer.com
Give it a read, and thank your for the review!
- 2013.06.13North of Mountain Cave
- When you exit Mountain Cave to the north, you will find yourself in an big expansive field. In your search for the big Ook, you’ll first need to find the Prison.
- 2013.06.12Mountain Cave
- Mountain Cave is, of course, the first main dungeon of THE “DENPA” MEN 2 Beyond the Waves.
- 2013.06.11Nintendo Chronicle Review
- In case you needed any further convincing, here is a great review of THE "DENPA" MEN 2 Beyond the Waves that you can read right now on Nintendo Chronicle!
- 2013.06.11The PC and the Spirit Shrine
- Today marks the end of our tour of Digitown!
- 2013.06.10The Denpa Men House
- In the Denpa Men House, in addition to selecting which Denpa Men you want to be in your party, you can also create QR codes for your Denpa Men, a feature you may remember we introducted a little while ago. These are saved on your 3DS’s SD Card, so how about sharing some QR codes with your friends?
- 2013.06.08Antenna Tower
- In the center of Digitown is Antenna Tower!
- 2013.06.07Home Sweet Home
- Your hero’s home is an invaluable place where you can heal your party if they have been hurt in battle.
- 2013.06.06IGN Review
- IGN's Review of THE "DENPA" MEN 2 Beyond the Waves
- There are quite a few buildings in the town in which your hero lives!
- 2013.06.05GameSpot.com Review
- GameSpot's Review of THE "DENPA" MEN 2: Beyond the Waves
- 2013.06.05Downed but Not Out
- When Denpa Men's HP are reduced to 0, they are downed. Downed Denpa Men return to the wave from which they came.
- 2013.06.05Making Waves!
- Thanks to Nintendo Raw and Go Nintendo for spreading the word!
- 2013.06.04Experience and Leveling Up
- By defeating enemies, your Denpa Men will gain experience and level up!
- 2013.06.03Party Customization
- As each Denpa Man has their own unique skill, depending on which Denpa Men you include in your party, the fighting style of that party will change radically!
- 2013.06.01Catching Denpa Men: Tips and Tricks (Part 2)
- In places where there are lots of Denpa Men flying around, it may be tricky to catch the exact Denpa Men your aiming for. In this case, the best thing to do is really just go all out, and catch all the different Denpa Men you can see.
- 2013.05.31Catching Denpa Men: Tips and Tricks (Part 1)
- There are some Denpa Men that will scatter as soon as you fire a net to try and catch them!
- 2013.05.29How to Purchase The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves
- How to Purchase The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves
It's almost here! The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves goes on sale May 30th!! You can purchase the game for $11.99 in the US and €9.99 in Europe!
- 2013.05.29How to Purchase THE “DENPA” MEN 2 Beyond the Waves
- It's almost here! The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves goes on sale May 30th!! You can purchase the game for $11.99 in the US and €9.99 in Europe!
A brief explanation on how you can acquire the game! First, you will need to acess the eShop on the Nintendo 3DS, for which you will have to connect your 3DS to a wifi access point. Check the following link if you need some help with this!
- 2013.05.29Check out this Review!
- Check out this review of THE "DENPA MEN" 2 Beyond the Waves!
A big shout out to Nintendo Life!
- There are 16 heroes in all in The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves. One of these heros is randomly selected to be your partner at the beginning of the game.
While there were 31 heroes in the last game, those who transfer data from the first game will still be able to play with their first hero!
- 2013.05.28Here's a new video!
- Here's a new video!
These effects are for the first game, but it's never to late to learn a new thing or two!
Still please note that the effects will change in the Denpa Men 2!
The Border outfit will improve defense by 3 points, and not raise resistance against Ice.
Camouflage will improve defense by 9 points and evade by 3 points.
Zebra clothes will improve defense by 12 points and speed by 5 points.
We hope you enjoy it!
- 2013.05.28Review of THE "DENPA" MEN 2 Beyond the Waves!
- Thank you so much to Nintendo Everything for your thorough review of THE "DENPA" MEN 2 Beyond the Waves!
Give it a look for yourself!
- 2013.05.27We apologize
- We apologize for any confusion the most recent post may have caused. Crystal is known as Akari in the Japanese version of the game, but Crystal in the English version.
Crystal will return, awaiting your rescue in The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves.
- The name of the girl in the picture is Akari! You probably recognize her if you played the previous game. She was the heroine of Denpa Men: They Came by Wave. She was spirited away by an evil king, and, if you played the first game, you were able to save her with the help of your Denpa Men!
- 2013.05.27We apologize for any confusion the most recent post may have caused.
- We apologize for any confusion the most recent post may have caused. Crystal is known as Akari in the Japanese version of the game, but Crystal in the English version.
Crystal will return, awaiting your rescue in THE "DENPA" MEN 2 Beyond the Waves.
- 2013.05.25Wireless Battles
- By registering your party in settings, you can battle with your team of Denpa Men with players throughout your region. You might need different skills to battle against a team of Denpa Men than you would against a random encounter in the game!
- 2013.05.24And we're back!
- We have updated the official website!
Readv new waves of content, such as more detailed information about the StreetLamp and Online Battles!
- 2013.05.24StreetLamp (Part 2)
- Remember those dungeons we mentioned, they’re called the Caves of Darkness! After you’ve obtained the StreetLamp, you will only be able to explore one these dungeons for a maximum of 30 seconds, but if you encounter another Denpa Men player with your StreetLamp, er, Pass, 10 seconds will be added to that time! It doesn’t have to be a player playing the full version Denpa Men: Beyond the Waves, either.
- 2013.05.22StreetLamp (Part 1)
- In Denpa Man 2, there are many pitch black caves. In order to explore them, you will need the StreetLamp, and, if the lamp runs out, you’ll be sent out of these mysterious dungeons!
There are 16 heroes in all in The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves. One of these heros is randomly selected to be your partner at the beginning of the game.
- 2013.05.20Take pictures of The Denpa Men
- In the new version of the game, you will be able to take pictures of your favorite Denpa Men, so try taking pictures of all sorts of them!
- 2013.05.18Fashion (Part 2)
- In the previous game, Denpa Men were only able to equip clothes and one accessory. This time, they are able to equip on their neck, back, arm, and legs in addition to clothes!
- 2013.05.16Body Color (Part 2)
- In the previous game, Denpa Men only had 7 body colors, but now they have 12! Yellow, purple, pink, gold, and silver are their new colors. You will be able to find yellow ones fairly often.
- 2013.05.16Updated the official website!
- We have updated the official website once again!
Learn about the fashion of The Denpa Men and where to take pictures in the second part of the series, or follow the link to the Nintendo eShop simply by clicking on the link or reading the QR code with your 3DS!
- 2013.05.14Transferring data
- If you’ve played the previous game, THE “DENPA” MEN: They Came By Wave, you will be able to play with the same hero and bring on Denpa Men you caught.
With previous game installed in your Nintendo 3DS system, you will be asked if you would like to use the same hero when you start THE “DENPA” MEN 2 Beyond the Waves.
- 2013.05.03We are releasing US and Euro version of "THE 'DENPA' MEN2."
- We are releasing US and Euro version of “THE 'DENPA' MEN2." on May 30, 2013!