- Games：THE “DENPA” MEN: They Came By Wave
- 2013.05.28Here's a new video!
- These effects are for the first game, but it's never to late to learn a new thing or two!
Still please note that the effects will change in the Denpa Men 2!
The Border outfit will improve defense by 3 points, and not raise resistance against Ice.
Camouflage will improve defense by 9 points and evade by 3 points.
Zebra clothes will improve defense by 12 points and speed by 5 points.
We hope you enjoy it!
- 2013.05.24There's one more announcement, this one's a big one.
- Now through May 30, get The “DENPA” MEN: They Came by Wave for 20 percent off exclusively in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS!
- 2013.05.21QR Codes
- Of course, if you post pictures of your awesome Denpa Man on Facebook or Twitter, there are bound to be poeple who want the same one. You guessed it: that’s the perfect time for a QR Code! If you make a QR Code for your Denpa Man, players who input that code into their game will be able to enounter the same type Denpa Man!
- 2013.05.17Fashion (Part 1)
- When Denpa Men equip clothes and accessories, their looks will change of course, but not only that, it will enhance their status in battle.
- 2013.05.15Body Color (Part1)
- The body color of Denpa Men represents their resistance against monster attacks.
- 2013.05.13Let's go on an adventure!
- Form a party with the Denpa Men you caught and embark on an adventure! There are many puzzles and monsters that await you!
- 2013.05.11Catching Denpa Men
- The game will start with an introduction of a Depa Man that will be your partner throughout the game. He lives in a town named “Digitown,” and in the middle of town is “Antenna Tower.” There, you will be able to find and catch various Denpa Men.
- 2013.05.10Antenna (part2)
- Some antennae are difficult to find. Usually, those rare antennae take shape as an “Antenna Root” until the Denpa Man grows to a certain level.
- 2013.05.09Antenna (part1)
- Denpa Men with an antenna on their head are able to use skills.
There are many skills such as attacking with fire or water, recovering allies hit in battle, and increasing the possibility of getting an item from monsters after battle.
- 2013.05.08The looks of Denpa Men (part2)
- The body size of Denpa Men represent their speed and physical strength. Tall Denpa Men tend to have more power and vital, and short Denpa Men move quick.
- 2013.05.07The looks of Denpa Men (part1)
- Just like humans, Denpa Men have various looks and figures. The difference of their looks such as body size, color, and head shapes means they have different capabilities.
- 2013.05.04What are Denpa Men?
- Every Denpa Man has its own unique habitat. Meaning, those Denpa Men around you, do not exist elsewhere.
- 2013.05.03“DENPA” means "radio waves."
- Denpa Men are creatures that live around “radio waves.” As a matter of fact, “Denpa” means “radio waves.” They exist in various places such as your house, school, workplace, or even inside the bus as long as there are radio waves.
- 2013.04.26Gather round, friends!
- The Real Denpa Men are back and, as usual, they're here to teach you some useful lessons.
Today, the Denpa Men will teach you how to handle Hypergas!
Have you constantly been walking around with Hypergas, not having the slightest clue what to use it for? Are you afraid to even use it, because you fear the consequences!?
- 2013.04.22 The Dark Ruins
- Continuing on with our talks of the Dark Ruins (so beware, some minor spoilers are up ahead!), if you've made it this far in the game, you are undoubtedly aware that a certain... Monarch... of... Badness... makes his return appearance as a Boss to make the life of your Denpa Men considerably less pleasant.
- 2013.04.17So how is everyone progressing in the game?
- This dwarf, like many others, has a dream!
It is his dream to find all the items in the world of The Denpa Men.
There are a whopping 235 of them, so you can understand what a plight this poor dwarf finds himself in.
- 2013.04.13The Denpa Men are a colorful and varied bunch.
- And they're actually quite talkative as well!
Have you tried talking to your Denpa Men at the Denpa Men house?
They always have a lot to say, and many of them have very different personalities.
- 2013.04.08Continuing the topic of names
- Continuing the topic of names, let's have a look at all the Denpa Men you can find flying around in the wild.
- 2013.04.05QR Codes
- A little while ago, we posted a video of the Real Denpa Men that contained QR Codes for said Denpa Men.
- 2013.04.05QR Codes
- Next up, our hero Harry.
Harry's the man.
Well, a man, at least.
- 2013.04.05QR Codes
- And last but most certainly not least: mighty Matt!
Matt has a purple mustache, which makes him awesome.
- 2013.04.01So, how many times have you played through The Denpa Men yet?
- If you're still on your first playthrough, or if you only finished the game once, you may be surprised to know that the main character you know and love is actually decided at random!
- 2013.03.27Time for another QR Code!
- Ladies and Gentlemen, we are proud to introduce you to Julie!
Julie is a quiet, peace-loving Denpa... Man...?
Wait wait wait, Julie is not a boy's name, is it!?
- 2013.03.23The Real Denpa Men are back!
- And just in case you were wondering what to do with those strange blocky... code... thingies we've been posting here for a while now, the Real Denpa Men have got you covered!
- 2013.03.20QR Codes
- Like Koen, whom we introduced to you the other day (we hope he has proven himself useful), Hazel is a red Denpa Man, resistant against fire attacks.
- 2013.03.16QR Codes
- I hope so, because you don’t want to miss Koen.
The next QR code is for Koen and as you can tell from his determined expression, Koen is ready for some action and he can’t wait to battle some fire monsters.
- 2013.03.11Just a brief service announcement
- Hello, everyone!
Just a brief service announcement, since it seems there has been some confusion: the QR Codes we have been posting recently are all for the EU version of The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave.
- 2013.03.10QR Codes
I wasn’t planning on posting another QR code for some time, but Rolf just kept begging me to release him. And how can I say no to a face like that!?
- 2013.03.06QR Codes
- Are we ready for another QR code? Good.
With all that stress going on fighting your way through the Ruins of Darkness, we figured that this would be a good time to introduce you to one of the most laid-back Denpa Men floating around: Lucius.
- 2013.03.03QR Codes
- What do you do when you're surrounded by darkness? You call on your good friend Greg, of course! Greg is here to help you cross the Dark Ruins and get you safe to the end of the dungeon!
- 2013.02.28QR Codes
- Another European QR code for our lovely European fans!
This charming Denpa Men has a body consisting of the colours red and white, making him perfect for something like the Tower of Evil (I’m not suggesting anything). With his swirly body he has a natural resistance against the dark dwelling monsters in this dungeon plus he is also protected against the occasional fire monsters.
- 2013.02.23It's all about teamwork
- *poor piggy tough..
- 2013.02.22QR Codes
- Today's European QR code is that of Bob!
Bob is our new QR code Denpa Men and he is ready to help you in the Island of Ice dungeon. Bob has the amazing ability to unfreeze your party members with his antenna power called Hot Blanket so that they can get back up on their fight and ready to fight those freezing monsters.
- 2013.02.14Hot springs!
- Why Denpa Men love them hot springs!
- 2013.02.10QR Codes
- Berny wishes you all a good weekend by giving his European QR Code!
Hi, let me introduce myself. My name is Berny and I’ll be your Denpa Men for today.
- 2013.02.07About fruits
- The 4th Denpa Men movie; it's about fruits ;)
- 2013.02.05QR Codes
- The Denpa Men are extremely happy to have won awards for their endeavours! It motivated them extra to finally finish the European QR codes!! Which we will start introducing as of today;
- 2013.02.01The Denpa Men have won the best strategy/RPG of the year award at the wiiloveit.
- The Denpa Men have won the best strategy/RPG of the year award at the wiiloveit.com! and the runner-up awards for best new IP!
- 2013.01.28Got totally overwhelmed by the monsters of the Ocean Cave
- Got totally overwhelmed by the monsters of the Ocean Cave when I re-entered it for some back tracking, time to read a recap on it!
And the last one for this weekend; the Ocean Cave.
- 2013.01.22Going to the zoo
- The latest fashion shows that the Denpa Men love animals! So why not wear clothing that resembles them.
The animal clothing have animal patterns drawn on them, which is not only très chique but it also gives your Denpa Men some beast-like stat boosts.
- 2013.01.20Bargain Shopping
- We have been explaining a lot about clothing lately and we love to continue with it. Today we have a look at cheaper clothing. Of course finding clothing is the cheapest way but some of us are not that lucky!
- 2013.01.18Ghost busting 101
- Ghosts can be pesky opponents, disappearing all the time and scaring you and stuff. How is it possible to hit something that cannot be hit? With skulls of course! No not with regular skulls you dummy, with the skull clothing you can hit anything.
- 2013.01.15The island and dungeons
- Last recap we talked about the island and dungeons, let us have a deeper reminder of the Windy Forest in this weeks Denpa Men Recap.
Today in this series of dungeons, the Windy Forest.
- 2013.01.13Some people may not like eating mushrooms...
- but they make a good fashion statement!
The Mushroom clothing is a very useful and practical outfit. A Denpa Men wearing it will receive an Earth Def of +2. Take that you earth monsters! Uhm… Yeah… sorry about that.
- 2013.01.12Today we'll give you a 101 on how yo get your Denpa Men excited!
- There are multiple ways of defeating a monster with high defense. Multiple small attacks, decreasing its defense but sometimes you just want to use brute force. With ‘Excitement’ it is possible to skyrocket the psychical strength of your Denpa Men through the roof!
- 2013.01.11To complete the card deck,.. behold the Spade!
- The space clothing is all about attack, makes you look muscular even. Wear this and your Denpa Men will increase its attack by +100, monsters beware!
- 2013.01.09A closer look at the Diamond clothing
- Today we'll be taking a closer look at the Diamond clothing, because everyone loves Diamond (cards) right?
- 2013.01.09To make sure you don't get lost in the earlier dungeons
- To make sure you don't get lost in the earlier dungeons, let's do a recap on it ;)
A bit of exploring around the island and dungeons. The following days will be about the first three dungeons you’ll encounter on your adventure.
- 2013.01.08We have been receiving a lot of requests for European / Australian QR codes lately.
- Rest assured they are in the making and will be coming to you soon!
Please hold on a little longer!
- 2013.01.07Where to spend all your money on potions, bracelets, clothing and more?
- Find out in the next Denpa Men Recap;
Today’s topic is about the island shop.
- 2013.01.06The fashion trend of wearing "cards" on your clothing is gaining in popularity among the Denpa Men!
- We have yet another for you: Hearts.
This nifty piece of clothing focuses on healing your Denpa Men. Whether you’re walking in a dungeon or just taking a relaxing stroll, your Denpa Men will be healed automatically.
- 2013.01.05You cannot say no to gold right?
- Today’s monster is unlike the others we’ve dealing with lately not very scary looking. However looks can be deceiving!
- 2013.01.03Update our wardrobe
- It’s a new year so that means it ‘s time to update our wardrobe and Hazel has the perfect idea where to start. Get out those playing cards!
- 2013.01.01A happy new year and a great 2013!
- We from the Denpa Men Team would like to wish all of you a happy new year and a great 2013!
- 2012.12.31The end of the year
- So close to the end of the year we all look back to past events, so why don't we take a look at this previous post?
Today’s topic is about the battle system.
- 2012.12.30Our healthy post yesterday
- In light of our healthy post yesterday, we have another tip for you to stay fit.
This time we don’t focus on the accessories but on a healthy outfit to keep you safe and warm.
- 2012.12.29 The Denpa Men need to stay healthy!
- A quick and healthy tip after these busy holidays. Even the Denpa Men need to stay healthy!
And how do we stay healthy? By walking of course, because with this nifty piece of clothing your Denpa Men gain health by walking around the dungeons.
- 2012.12.26Merry Christmasto all our fans.
- We hope you enjoy your Christmas Day and your adventures with The Denpa Men.
- 2012.12.24Poison, poison and more poison!
- Today’s monster leaves you with a nasty sting if you’re not careful enough. Scorpoison loves to get all your Denpa Men poisoned in battle. His attacks do serious damage, especially in the long run.
- 2012.12.23Hazel fashion announcement!
- I have a special piece of clothing for you today. Wearing this will make your body feel like a piece of a puzzle. The Jigsaw puzzle clothing fits everyone and its red gradient is so surreal!
- 2012.12.22Poisonous monster
- We’ve been talking a lot about poisonous monster lately, time to give it a try yourself!
- 2012.12.21It's time for some 'sharp' fashion advice by Hazel.
- Today we will take a look at the more sharply priced clothing from our winter collection. Not knifes but forks are totally hip this time of the year! The Fork clothing is very stylish and it is only 900 gold.
- 2012.12.20Grass monsters
- Imagine walking in an area with a lot of grass monsters… suddenly Octorush appears! But wait it’s not your imagination, he’s real!
- 2012.12.19It's Denpa Men gym time!
- Some Denpa Men have antennas, some Denpa Men don’t. That doesn’t mean that Denpa Men without antennas are inferior to the ones that do!
- 2012.12.19Where do Denpa Men go when they die?
- You'll find out in this recap.
So what happens when your Denpa Men die? They’ll either go back to their original territory or you can visit the Spirit Shrine.
- 2012.12.18Hydratrunk has appeared. What to do? Run!
- This monster is quite similar to the Hydraplant, a very difficult to beat monster. Instead of using a poisonous breath like Hydraplant, Hydratrunk uses his breath to make your Denpa Men fall asleep. Because of its many heads it attacks your Denpa Men twice in a row.
- 2012.12.17Today we'll give you a few tips on how to catch a Denpa Men.
- It can be a difficult task, catching a Denpa Men. They love to spin and twist around on your screen and especially when you think you have one in your sight, they make a run for it and disappear! It's sometimes frustrating, but keep your focus and try these tips.
- 2012.12.16Denpa Men Fashion Advice
- Move over Project Runway, it’s Hazel with his Denpa Men Fashion Advice.
Today we take closer look at the Winter Collection featuring the “Eggs” clothes. At a first glance these clothes resemble a honeycomb pattern, but if you look closer you will notice the imprint of tiny eggs. These eggs will not break easily and so will your Denpa Men wearing them as this set of clothes will boost the defense with +75 points.
- 2012.12.15A.. *yawn.. monster has.. *big yawn.. appear.. zzzzz..
- Even after a good night’s rest this monster will make you crawl back to bed instantly. Sleep Ray, as we call this bad guy, has a terrifying technique that can put multiple Denpa Men to sleep at the same time.
- 2012.12.13Denpa Men fashion advice hosted by Hazel!
- It's time for some Denpa Men fashion advice hosted by Hazel!
Today we’ll introduce the “Thorn” clothing. This lovely outfit enables the wearer to not only to look great but also to have his attack power boosted by more than 100 points. Combine this neutral set of clothes with some powerful bracelets and you’re strength increasing outfit is ready to be tested.
- 2012.12.13Denpa Men Recap.
- This post will explain everything about the radio waves and how the Denpa Men use them to float around. Because each area has its own specific Denpa Men, you do good to remember the best hunting grounds.
- 2012.12.12The colours of the Denpa Men!
- About two months ago we started to explain certain features of the Denpa Men and their mysterious world to help you understand these floating men.
- 2012.12.10QR Codes
- I wasn’t planning on posting another QR code for some time, but Rolf just kept begging me to release him. And who am I to say no?
- 2012.12.10"Candid Study of the Majestic Denpa Men"
- Ready for volume 3 of the "Candid Study of the Majestic Denpa Men"?
This time it's all about the colours of the Denpa Men and our three test subjects will show you their strengths and their weaknesses.
- 2012.12.09Another day, another monster!
- Imagine a dungeon full of plant-based monsters and your team of fiery Denpa Men battling these monsters with ease until suddenly the Drop Toad appears. Your fire attacks won’t work and you start to panic. What happened?
- 2012.12.07QR Codes
- To celebrate the European/Australian release of The Denpa Men and of course not to forget our friends from the US we have a special QR code for you tonight.
- 2012.12.06The European/Australian release of "The Denpa Men
- The day has finally come. The European/Australian release of "The Denpa Men: They Came by Wave" is here!
- 2012.12.05Dragonbug appeared! What to do now?
. . . .
I honestly have no idea. Anybody else some tips?
- 2012.12.05Okay let's try that again.
- When a Dragonbug appears you need to be fast as the little bugger attacks twice in a row and you don’t want to find yourself paralysed by his Breath. Besides his paralysing breath the Dragonbug uses a fire attack that will hurt most of your party. Be careful of that!
- 2012.12.04Haven't played the European demo yet?
- Well quickly download it by scanning the QR code below with your 3DS and start playing. Only 3 days left until the European release!
- 2012.12.04Don't worry friends from the US
- And don't worry friends from the US, we haven't forget about you
- 2012.12.03After the Ruins of Darkness
- After the Ruins of Darkness there is much more to explore and many more monster that will attack you. And one of those monsters will be the Shock Ray.
- 2012.11.30Finally the date for the European release is set.
- The Denpa Men will be released for the European region on December 6th!
- 2012.11.29Today we'll give you some tips on crisis management.
- Ever felt like you were in trouble and not being able to win? When doing your best is not good enough? Well those days are over with the Barrier item!
- 2012.11.27QR Codes
- Are we ready for another QR code? Good.
With all that stress going on preparing for the holiday season and fighting your way through the Ruins of Darkness, I thought that it would be a good time to introduce you to one of the most relaxed Denpa Men floating around; Lucius.
- 2012.11.26Let's investigate more about these monsters in the Ruins of Darkness.
- As you can see the Demon is a giant bulky creature that has enormous attack power and lots of HP, but unexpectedly and totally out of character the Demon has a quickness that you wouldn’t expect to see.
- 2012.11.24We will release our German Denpa Men videos!
- For our European friends the waiting is almost over. The European release is getting closer everyday so to celebrate that we will release our German Denpa Men videos!
- 2012.11.24We will release our French Denpa Men videos!
- For our European friends the waiting is almost over. The European release is getting closer everyday so to celebrate that we will release our French Denpa Men videos!
- 2012.11.23"Candid Study of the Majestic Denpa Men"
- And we're back with the "Candid Study of the Majestic Denpa Men"!
We continue with vol. 2 that will tell you more about the Antennas of our beloved Denpa Men. It will show you all kinds of antenna powers and you'll even see Henry Denpa Man and his friends again.
- 2012.11.20QR Codes
- To fight away the dark we would like to introduce you to Greg.
What do you do when all that darkness surrounds you? You call on your good friend Greg of course.
- 2012.11.19The Dark Mist
- It is time for another monster and today we will get acquainted with the Dark Mist.
It is in the Ruins of Darkness where you’ll find a new set of dark and ghost typed monster and of course this is where the Dark Mist dwells as well.
- 2012.11.18And it is time to move on!
- From the Island of Ice we travel to the Ruins of Darkness.
The Ruins of Darkness is next dungeon on your path to the King of Evil. It’s interior is divided into five areas and you have to find your way through this tricky labyrinth.
- 2012.11.17Can't get enough of those catchy Denpa Men tunes?
- You can listen to a selection of the Denpa Men soundtrack on the Denpa Men website below.
- 2012.11.17You defeated some Ice Dragons?
- Then it’s time to face the White Bear.
On the Island of Ice you can find thehe White Bear, a monster that possesses exceptional physical strength and because of its high resistance it has no weakness. Compared with the other monsters fire attacks won’t give as much damage as normal and the White Bear doesn’t give up easily.
- 2012.11.16QR Codes
- With all that talk about ice and snow I'm in for some warmth, what about you? So here to fight away the cold is Bob!
- 2012.11.14It's an icy affair isn't it?
- So pull on your mittens and get ready for this chilly monster.
Among the monsters dwelling on the Island of Ice, the Ice Dragon is one monster you particularly want to pay attention to. His Ice Breath may not only result in some heavy damage on your Denpa Men team, but it can also leave them frozen.
- 2012.11.13We go from the green fields of the Oasis to the icy glaciers of the Ice Island.
- We go from the green fields of the Oasis to the icy glaciers of the Ice Island.
This dungeon is structured around some holes, so instead of going up you’ll have to find your way down. But it’s not as easy as it sounds.
- 2012.11.12In today's monster special the Hydraplant!
- The Hydraplant appears at the end of the Road to Oasis and is considered to be very strong. With its multiple heads the bite attacks keep on going and on top of that its poisonous breath can hurt many in your party.
- 2012.11.11Are you lost? Let me show you the way.
- The Road to Oasis is a mysterious forest dungeon where many adventures await you. This dungeon forms a puzzling maze with similar areas and confusing roads and if you don’t pay attention and go the wrong way you’ll end up right at the beginning again.
- 2012.11.09I love to catch Denpa Men with strange heads.
- And this one looked so happy when I did So did anyone catch this fellow yet?
- 2012.11.08The heroic adventures of the Denpa Men
- I never grow tired of watching the heroic adventures of the Denpa Men. Receiving all that damage and never complaining, they are my heroes.
- 2012.11.07QR Codes
- Hi, let me introduce myself. My name is Berny and I’ll be your Denpa Men for today.
I heard that you were heading towards the Road to Oasis and I want to warn you before you enter. It’s very easy to get lost in there for wandering travelers and if you don’t pay attention you’ll never find the end. You’ll end up walking in circles forever.
- 2012.11.04This time in the monster explanation section the Gold Flapper.
- To get through the Scorch Volcano it is very important to have the best fire resistant equipment for your team you can buy. But where do you find enough gold for this?
- 2012.11.04Another monster suddenly appears in the Scorch Volcano!
- With the interesting labyrinth laid out for you in the Scorch Volcano you can find yourself walking back and forth multiple times until you finally reach the end on the third floor.
- 2012.11.01QR Codes
- We said goodbye to October and welcome November and with a new month a new QR code Denpa Men. Please give Hazel your attention.
- 2012.10.30QR Codes
- Do you still have room for this awesome Denpa Men? I hope so, because you don’t want to miss Koen.
- 2012.10.29We left the Tower of Evil behind us and now it is time to move on to the Scorch Volcano.
- In the Scorch Volcano you will find a lot of fire typed monsters so it is wise to have your Denpa Men suited up against those fierce fire attacks. But then suddenly this guy shows up and starts throwing wind attacks all around.
- 2012.10.27The Denpa Men and the wonders of Digitoll
- Another video about the Denpa Men and the wonders of Digitoll. Learn everything about hidden treasures and what to do in the shop.
- 2012.10.26QR Codes
- Sorry about the mix up with Carlton and Bob, but here's the correct QR code for Carlton.
In today's adopt a Denpa Men it is Carlton who needs your attention.
- 2012.10.25This will be the last of the monster explanations for the Tower of Evil.
- Requested by one of the players here on Facebook, I give you the Incisor.
This monster is very small but oh so tough. With a very high defence and no weakness to counter this it will be a difficult fight. Our advice? Run.
- 2012.10.23A new week and a new topic.
- So before we start to give away some QR codes you first have to know how to use them right?
In the Denpa Men game there’s an option to create QR codes of the Denpa Men in order to share them with your friends and other players.
- 2012.10.22More about the QR codes?
- Check out this video where all your questions will be answered! Enjoy your weekend :D
- 2012.10.19 "A candid study of the Majestic Denpa Men"
- Presenting the NEW video "A candid study of the Majestic Denpa Men".
This video will feature the "real" Denpa Men and they'll give you some insight on how to catch them.
- 2012.10.15As promised, today we start with the monster introductions.
- We have a few monsters lined up and we try cover as many of the requests as we can.
We start in the Tower of Evil were you’ll run into a multitude of monsters like these two, the Axe Demon and the Blood Bat.
- 2012.10.14And the last one for this weekend; the Ocean Cave.
- It is said that deep under the lake on the Denpa Men island is an ocean cave where strange sea creatures appear.
- 2012.10.14Today in this series of dungeons, the Windy Forest.
- A large forest inhabited by giant insects and many more strange creatures, the Windy Forest is the second dungeon.
- 2012.10.12Today's topic is about the island shop.
- As the story progresses a shop will open on the island providing you with the chance to buy some items for your Denpa Men. Items will vary from potions, to bracelets, clothes, rings and much more.
- 2012.10.12A bit of exploring around the island and dungeons.
- The following days will be about the first three dungeons you’ll encounter on your adventure.
The first one is the Digitoll Cavel. This is where you'll begin your adventure and where you hope to find your “special someone”.
- 2012.10.11Explain all about some of the monsters appearing.
- Starting next week we're going to explain all about some of the monsters appearing in the Denpa Men.
- 2012.10.10All that talking about Denpa Men made me want to watch something.
- What about you?
New Denpa Men video; "The Denpa Men go on Adventure!"
- 2012.10.09Some tips on forming a good balanced party
- Some tips on forming a good balanced party
- 2012.10.08So what happens when your Denpa Men die?
- They’ll either go back to their original territory or you can visit the Spirit Shrine.
- 2012.10.06Go out and look for some adventure!
- It's almost weekend, so grab your Denpa Men, go out and look for some adventure! But wait, before you go check if you brought the right party with you.
- 2012.10.06Having some hard time getting through the dungeons?
- Keep training your Denpa Men, but watch out that they don’t die. When a Denpa Men dies in the dungeon there’s no need to panic yet, but if you don’t revive him before you leave, he will float back to his territory.
- 2012.10.05The Denpa Men: They Came by Wave for the Nintendo 3DS is officially announced for Europe!
- The release date is yet to be determined, but we can say they'll be coming to Europe later this year.
- 2012.10.04Today's topic is gaining experience and to level up your Denpa Men.
- As you all know your Denpa Men gain experience points when battling monsters in the various dungeons around the Island and will eventually gain in level.
- 2012.10.04 The special Denpa Men icons
- I saw a few already floating around the internet this past week, so that means some of you already found the special Denpa Men icons. For those who haven’t, you can find them at the official Denpa Men website.
- 2012.10.02Have you seen this video already?
- Have you seen this video already?
- 2012.10.02What's up with those strange bodies?
- So we talked about the colours of the Denpa Men, but what's up with those strange bodies? I think it's time for some explaining.
- 2012.10.01Tips on catching the Denpa Men.
- Try to catch a Denpa Men in the corner? That’s not as easy as it seems. The Denpa Men will know when you try to look at them and float off again. So how to catch these fleeing Denpa Men?
- 2012.10.01Just as I promised; some tips on catching Denpa Men.
- There are two ways to trick those difficult to catch Denpa Men into your net. First is to be patient and sit still. Eventually the Denpa Men will get curious and come floating into sight. Don’t act right away, but wait until they are fully into focus.
- 2012.09.30We're going to tell you how to enjoy the Denpa Men with your friends.
- Today, we're going to tell you how to enjoy the Denpa Men with your friends. #DenpaMen
Denpa Men float around near radio waves, such as those of the wireless LAN used by PCs. As long as the radio waves themselves aren't altered or removed, the Denpa Men that live there will not change either.
- 2012.09.28"The Denpa Men: They Came by Wave" is out now for the Nintendo 3DS!
- Go to the Nintendo eShop and download the game for only $9.99.
Try and catch the Denpa Men to take them on an adventure to defeat the King of Evil!
- 2012.09.28"The Denpa Men: They Came by Wave" Promo video!
- Share it with your friends and spread the word about the Denpa Men. And don't forget to visit the Nintendo eShop.
- 2012.09.27They're like a rainbow making me dizzy!
- Those fancy colours on the Denpa Men aren’t there just for show. They are there to make the Denpa Men resistant to specific attack types. A Denpa Men with a red coloured body is resistant against fire, dark blue helps against water and orange has a strong resistance against earth.
- 2012.09.26Today we'll talk about the diversity of the Denpa Men.
- The variations of the Denpa Men are near-infinite. You can visit each territory and each time you’ll find unique Denpa Men.
- 2012.09.25Follow up on the hit points of the Denpa Men.
- So in order to keep your Denpa Men with you, you must not leave the dungeon before they’re nice and healthy again. The best way to keep your Denpa Men healthy is to have someone in your party with the Antenna skill of healing. You should try it!
- 2012.09.25Did you know that ?
- Did you know that when you get your Denpa Men out of the dungeon safely they’re all fully recovered and waiting for you in the Denpa House for the next adventure?
- 2012.09.24Today we start with the organization of the party.
- In The Denpa Men: They Came by Wave you need to form a group of Denpa Men to go on adventure with you. But to form this group of adventures you'll first need to go to the Denpa House on the south side of the island, right below Antenna Tower. It is here that you can organize your party.
- 2012.09.24Today we will tell you about the hit points of the Denpa Men.
- When under attack from monsters the Denpa Men in your party will lose their hit points (HP). And when the HP of a Denpa Men reaches zero, it will go down and no longer be able to fight.
- 2012.09.22The world of the Denpa Man can be a little strange sometimes
- The world of the Denpa Man can be a little strange sometimes, so that's why we will explain every day a little about these mysterious floating men.
- 2012.09.21"The Denpa Men: They Came by Wave" is now available on the Nintendo
- The free demo version of "The Denpa Men: They Came by Wave" is now available on the Nintendo eShop. Try it and enjoy a little sneak peek into the world of the Denpa Men.
- 2012.09.20"The Denpa Men: They Came by Wave" is now available on the Nintendo
- Welcome to the world of the Denpa Men!
"Denpa" Men are mysterious little creatures floating around near Radio waves at any time.
In this is a role-playing game, you use your Nintendo 3DS to find them, then catch them and take them on an adventure.
- 2012.09.20The Official Homepage of The DENPA MEN
- The Official Homepage of The DENPA MEN: They Came By Wave, a downloadable game for the Nintendo 3DS.
- 2012.09.20The official promo video of "The Denpa Men: They Came by Wave"!
- The official promo video of "The Denpa Men: They Came by Wave"!
- 2012.09.18We would like to announce "The Denpa Men: They Came by Wave"!
- Today we would like to announce "The Denpa Men: They Came by Wave"!
This game for the Nintendo 3DS will be released for the Nintendo eShop and will be available soon!